Product Release Notes
RELEASED - February 2015
EASY ROR 10.0
New in this release:
- A new Rolling Period Average report shows your average rate of return for
a specified rolling period over your portfolio's history. For
instance, if you have 20 years of investment history, you can see your
average 10-year rate of return by averaging the return for every 10-year period in your
history. Many investment strategies are designed for specific time
horizons, and this report provides a good way to gauge a strategy's
effectiveness for an intended period. The report
also uses a least-squares projection to estimate how the portfolio's rate of
return is trending.
- A new Rolling Period Average ROR Graph plots the average returns described above and
draws a least-squares trendline to show your strategy's consistency and trend.
- Data integration with Fundwatch and
EarlyRetire Pro lets you quickly import portfolio balances from our investment
analysis or retirement planning software.
- A cumulative investment plot added to the Balance/Deposit Graph shows total portfolio investment in stair-step format.
- You can set a data path to access your data in a different folder on
your computer or on a different computer in a network.
- The program now leaves reports and graphs displayed so you can compare
them side by side.
- Prettier displays and graphs. A new Options Menu lets you control graph colors.