Product Release Notes
RELEASED - March 2010
EASY ROR PRO 11.0
New in this release:
- Per GIPS standards, the Daily Valuation method is now less
restrictive, no longer requiring balance records on the date of every cash
flow. GIPS requires balance valuations on days of significant
cash flows (in addition to monthly valuations) to calculate Daily Valuation.
In previous versions, Easy ROR Pro required a balance record on the date of
every cash flow to totally eliminate the effect of cash flows. The new less
restrictive method minimizes, but does not eliminate, the effect of
cash flows, leaving the user
responsible for judging the significance of cash flows and providing
balance records on such dates. This allows you more control over use of the
Daily Valuation method, but requires you be attentive to the GIPS guidelines
when using it.
- A new Multi-Year Rate of Return Report shows portfolio annual
performance for each year over a requested time span.
- The Portfolio Rate of Return Graph will now plot results for any of the
available calculation methods (prior versions only plot IRR).
- Volatility results can now be calculated for portfolio composites.
Additionally, Volatility results can be calculated on the basis of any of the
available calculation methods (prior versions only used IRR).
- Portfolios can now be created and identified by means of a name,
account number, or portfolio type, in any combination. You no longer have to
use a 3-character ID.
- Portfolio data can now be imported using only an account number (and
optionally, a portfolio type) for identification and the program will
automatically construct a unique ID for the imported portfolio. Transactions
can still be imported using the 3-character ID.
- The Transaction Listing has been enhanced with new features for checking
deposits, withdrawals, or balances for a given date or time period.