Product Release Notes
RELEASED - February 2015
EASY ROR PRO 14.0
New in this release:
- A new Rolling Period Average report shows your average rate of return for
a specified rolling period over your portfolio's history. For
instance, if you have 20 years of investment history, you can see your
average 10-year rate of return by averaging the return for every 10-year period in your
history. Many investment strategies are designed for specific time
horizons, and this report provides a good way to gauge a strategy's
effectiveness for an intended period. The report
also uses a least-squares projection to estimate how the portfolio's rate of
return is trending.
- A new Rolling Period Average ROR Graph plots the average returns described above and
draws a least-squares trendline to show your strategy's consistency and trend.
- A new Options Menu lets you set portfolio selection by ID or Account Number (to simplify
menu selections) and control graph colors.
- A Links menu gives you quick access to major brokerages, and allows you to add links of
your own for quick access to news or personal accounts.
- The program now leaves reports and graphs displayed so you can compare them side by side.
A "Clear All" button on the main display (pushpin) lets you dismiss all reports if the
screen gets cluttered.
- Prettier graphs and displays.