Product Release Notes
RELEASED - January 2017
EASY ROR PRO 15.0
New in this release:
- NOTE: Yahoo! has made changes to their website that are not
compatible with previous versions of Easy ROR Pro. These changes are beyond
our control and were made after the release of version 15. Normally, we can
make adjustments to data files in cases like this that fix all previous versions, however
Yahoo!'s most recent changes have made it impossible for us to fix previous versions. It
is therefore necessary that you upgrade to version 15 in order to continue to use
Benchmarking features that require downloaded data. We apologize for this
situation and remind you we cannot guarantee third-party services.
- A new Portfolio Gain/Loss Graph lets you plot the net gain or loss
due to investment for one or more portfolios or their composites (see
below). You can plot gain/loss on a periodic basis for a selectable period
(monthly, quarterly, annually, etc).
- Cumulative Gain/Loss is now selectable for inclusion on portfolio
gain/loss reports or graphs to show cumulative growth over multiple periods
(either net or gross of taxes or fees).
- Composite Gain/Loss is now selectable for
inclusion on portfolio gain/loss reports or graphs, allowing you to combine investment gain/loss for multiple portfolios.
- GIPS Help is now accessible through the Help menu. Numerous menu selections provide access to various GIPS topics (including frequently asked questions, composites, and other calculation
guidelines) to assist you
with proper use of Easy ROR Pro's features.
- Password-protect your data. Any of your databases can now be
- Data integration with Fundwatch,
and Wealth Planning Suite lets you quickly import portfolios
or portfolio balances from
analysis or retirement planning software.