Product Release Notes
RELEASED - August 2018
EASY ROR PRO 16.0
New in this release:
- Daily Valuation ROR now allows the Aggregate method for
composites containing portfolios with different start dates. This method
treats the composite as a single portfolio, treating new arrivals as
deposits. For a single period report, all periods between balances are
automatically linked. For a mulit-period report (e.g. monthly, quarterly,
yearly) showing cumulative returns from the beginning date (required by GIPS),
select "Geometrically Linked" for GIPS-compliant TWRR calculation.
- Timed Benchmarks allow you to create benchmarks that actually
change with time. Portfolio strategies often change with market conditions,
which means it may be appropriate to benchmark your portfolios differently
in different years. Rather than create multiple benchmarks to use for
different time periods, you can create a single benchmark with a different
definition over each period. Now you can see how your portfolios met your
strategy objectives over many years on a single chart.
- Blended benchmarks
can now be created containing other blended benchmarks, as well as timed
benchmarks, and likewise, timed benchmarks can contain other blended or
- The Invest option for benchmarks can now be used on Extended reports.
- It's now easier to download/update and view benchmarks on a graph or report.
Buttons have been added to replace menu navigation, and components of
compound benchmarks (blended or timed) are automatically activated when such
benchmarks are selected for download.
- Revert to Last Database: If you make an irreversible, unwanted change
to your database, you can revert to the backup using this new File menu
- Both composites and their component portfolios can now be displayed together
on a Volatility report.
- NOTE: Yahoo! has made changes that are not
compatible with Easy ROR Pro versions 14 or older. If you have one of
these older versions, it
is necessary that you upgrade in order to continue to use
Benchmarking features that require downloaded data. We apologize for this
situation as we cannot control third-party services.