Product Release Notes
RELEASED - September 2018
New in this release:
- A new Portfolio Designer
uses Monte Carlo simulation to determine the best asset allocation for your
portfolio. You enter a list of
securities, set your performance objectives, and Fundwatch will crunch
through the thousands of possible asset allocations, using downloaded
historical data, to find the allocation that delivers the best odds of
achieving your specific goals. The tool is enormously flexible, allowing creation and
inclusion of sub-portfolios, custom tailoring of results, and interactive
graphics. Maximize probability, minimize risk, maximize ROR, etc. Add
portfolio analysis to your strategy!
- Renko Charts are added to the Graph... a common Japanese form of
technical analysis. Renko charts filter out minor price movements to make it
easier to identify important trends, and are very effective in identifying
key support and resistance levels.
- Short-sell systems can now be created for backtesting, in which you
can specify rules to enter and close short positions.
- Average True Range (ATR) is added to the Graph as a technical indicator.
- The Graph has a more detailed scale showing years, months, and days.
- NOTE: Yahoo! has made changes that are not compatible with Fundwatch versions 15.0 or older. If you have one of these older
versions, it may be necessary that you upgrade in order to continue to get full
historical data downloads.