Product Release Notes
RELEASED - December 2019
New in this release:
- Chart Pattern Recognition automatically
identifies predictive technical chart patterns on the Graph (transitions
between rising and falling trends are often signaled by patterns in the
price chart). Fundwatch now uses patterns to
alert you to trend reversals on the Signals
display, and allows you to use them in systems for Backtesting!
- Configure the size of your Data Files to permit longer
price-volume histories or the inclusion of more securities.
- Sort (and select)
securities by symbol instead of by name, using a new option under the
- Export securities to a CSV file containing the
price-volume history of any security you're tracking. Also, Importing a
security now automatically extracts and records Distributions from the
- The Graph now lets you selectively remove plotted technical indicators
from a security plot (without having to delete the plot and start over). A
convenient slider now lets you expand or contract the Graph time scale.
- Downloading historical data now tries to preserve any existing data in
the data file that is outside the date range of the downloaded data. This is
useful in cases where historical data becomes unavailable or limited by
- Average True Range and Trade Intervals are added to Backtesting.
- You can generate or regenerate Distributions (dates and percentages)
from any stored security.